Important Information for Australian Visa Applicants from The Philippines
· We advise that Philippine citizens do have a very difficult time in obtaining an Australian Visa. Even for a Tourist Visa, it is very difficult for a Philippine person to get one.
· Research shows that most visas to Australia from The Philippines are for Tourist or Family migration. The visas are for Visitor, Girlfriend, Fiance, Spouse, Partner, or Boyfriend Visa.
· Our business helps Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents to get a Visa for their
Philippine Girlfriend, Fiance, or Boyfriend.
· A properly prepared visa application means a much better chance of success for the visa application.
· If your application has been refused by the Australian Embassy, or you are applying for the first time, you need the help of a registered Australian Immigration Lawyer/Migration Agent who will guide you through the very difficult application process.
Use Our Australian Visa Inquiry FormContact us using our inquiry form if you are interested in our services and have a genuine inquiry about getting a visa for a Thai person to travel to Australia.
Please understand that we shall not reply if we consider that you are asking for free information or consulting without any interest in using and paying for our services.
Frequently Asked Questions about our service:
I am contacted by many people seeking information about obtaining Australian visas. However, the following information about our business will explain why we have to charge for advice in answer to our client's inquiries.
• Is our business supported by the Australian Government?
No. We are an independent, private law firm.
• Does our business provide a free service?
We are not a charity or a non-profit organization. Therefore, we have to charge fees for our services and advice.• Is any case too small for our firm?
No case is too small; however, in order to continue providing a service to the community we need to charge for our advice.Do not hesitate to contact us as we are able to provide the answers to your Australia Immigration problems for your Philippine partner, girlfriend, or any other family member.
Our business is owned and managed by a highly qualified Australian Immigration Lawyer and Registered Migration Agent. (Mr. Graham
Jones - Migration Agent Registration Number [MARN]: 0801307.)
Please note the Migration Agent Code of Conduct is available at this link:
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
Australia: 0404 07 2588
Overseas: +61 404 07 2588